Wednesday, November 03, 2004

His Tough Day

In the evening, I met a friend of mine, Asa in front of Kokukoen Station. I was waiting him for approximately one hour. But I din't feel bad. I like being alone at autumn night and like seeing streams of people who are going back to home or going ahead to the station.


Anyway, we went to the restaurant and we had a supper. We talked about predidential election in the U.S., Chechen conflicts and the historical relation between Russia and Chechen, Mr. Koda beheaded in Iraq, Islamic fundamentalism and the UN. He had looked tired and sleepy a little. He didn't descrive the reason he was tired and sleepy. And he just said me, `See my diary.'


And as soon as I came back home, I powered my comuputer and I browsed his diary. The article he wrote made me very surprised. Today he had kept himself woke up from two'o clock morning. Beacuse he searched his friend who lost the last train. Unfortunatelly his friend's phone had been short of the battery. It meant he couldn't come in contact with his friend. I think it was the worst case about that one had to search for someone who lost his way. In addition, his girlfriend asked Asa to search for his boyfriend through the Internet. I said `oh shit!' unconsciously. And just now I have found out that his friend had not lost, he had just walked to his home.


And in spite of his kindness, they had two hours to meet. It's a kind of a little tragedy. Before he met me, he found out his friend by road, he had a part time job in a warehouse and exercised himself in the gym. It sounds a tough day, isn't it? Comparing with him, I just had been to school and back to Kokukoen until I met him. I was just ashamed of myself to be tired doing nothing special.

No comments: