Thursday, April 02, 2009

Spring has come...

In Japan, especially Kanto area, Spring has come this year too. Most of Japanese like seeing Cherry Blossoms.Actually they like to chat and drink on the pretext of seein' Cherry Blossoms (this is a kind of traditional. see at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanami).


Every year I feel uneasiness and blue during this season. I wonder why my mind become such a status.I believe that some parts of this reason depend on my cultural background and changing weather.

2 comments:

Ippei said...

Spring has come to Toyama too!
I'm plannnig to next backcountry trip, but it's still cold and icy up there in mountains...

Kazu.Saeki said...

It sounds nice and healthy! In Tokyo cherry blossoms perfectly fell. This weekend I go on trip to Okinawa.And will report here.Time flies...